Hidden away on a side staircase very few people use is a beautiful lamp that shows the diversity of life.
I have visited the Natural History Museum whenever I am in Paris, but I had never gone down this staircase before. I was stunned at this fabulous chandelier that lights up when a button is pushed on the board in front of it. I like to think of it as the “Tree of Life“. It is a work of art, that shows how diverse and beautiful life is. I plan to never miss seeing it again.
- Paris and the Devil that lives there…. (twodifferentgirls.com)
- First natural history museum in Singapore unveiled! (rafflesmuseum.wordpress.com)
- Inspired by Darwin (evolvingcomplexityii.wordpress.com)
- Charles Darwin is still alive and well (encased in concrete) in the Natural History Museum. (atwistedcrownofthorns.com)
- Dino Snores: an adults-only sleepover at the Natural History Museum (wired.co.uk)
Hey! I recognize that woman! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pioneer_plaque.svg